Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Kaylie

My sweet Kaylie...
*You*
are 5 years, 2 months, and 6 days old.
know how to swim.
can write your name.
can write all of the letters of the alphabet.
want to learn how to ride your bike without training wheels.

*You*
are tall for your age.
have the most beautiful blue eyes.
have the cutest face.
look just like your daddy.
have two dimples.
like to sing and want to be a singer (or a hair stylist) when your grow up.

*You*
love to help others.
can't wait for Monday's so you can go to dance class.
love going to pre-school and to church.
like to tell me stories "with your mouth" (stories that you make up).
have the book "It's not easy being big" memorized and can "read" it to me.

*You*
adore your cousins.
miss your Nana and tell me that from time to time.
are a mama's girl.
are very smart and sometimes surprise me with the things that you say.
are full of energy.

*You*
ask to call your Nani and Grumps almost every night.
would play outside all day if you could.
love your baby sister and are very protective of her.
say your prayers every night.
are full of life.
are a precious gift from God.


*You*
have a knack for imitating people and can imitate Aunt Lisa, Miranda, and Alyssa to a tee.
still suck your thumb.
make me laugh.
love to dance with your Daddy.
are mischievous.
think the Cowboys are playing in every football game we watch.

*You*
always blink when I take your picture.
love to ride the carousel.
make me so proud.
sleep soundly.
are a little mama.
are my sunshine.

*You*
are strong willed.
are afraid of heights.
love to wear dresses that twirl when you spin.
will catch a lizard or a frog, for me, if they get into the house.
brighten my day with your smile and laugh.
have brought more joy to my life than I ever could have imagined.

*You*
are beautiful, thoughtful, kind, and wonderfully made, and *I* am so thankful to be your mama!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment