Monday, August 17, 2009

Coupons, coupons and more coupons



Okay, so I admit it, I'm a little crazy when it comes to organizing things. Especially my coupons! I use baseball card holders to keep track of my coupons. My coupon binder also has a compartment for all of my sales flyers for the week.

Today, I spent $20.48 at CVS. I had $23.89 worth of coupons! Here is the best part...I earned $18 worth of Extra Care Bucks to spend at my next visit!! So, basically I paid $2.48 for $44.xx worth of products.

I also went to Publix and spent $64.05, and I SAVED $64.54 {grin}. I had $36 worth of coupons and saved about $28 with BOGO and advertised sales! So, it pays to be organized...right?

2 comments:

  1. HOW do you do it? I stopped clipping coupons when it started to feel like I was doing more clipping than saving! Pointers...please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to see that you have stuck with it!!! I need to pull my coupon binder back out and get back to saving!

    Email me when you get a sec...I don't think I have your email address.

    jakemelissajakea@aol.com

    I miss you!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete